- Care: Easy
- Light: Bright light is ideal, though can tolerate any light condition
- Water: Every 1-2 months, allow soil to completely dry between watering. Over-watering can cause root rot
- Temperature: Keep away from cold drafts
- Total Height: 8” - 18”
- Total Width: 4” - 6”
- Origin: Nigeria to the Congo
- Botanical Name: Sansevieria trifasciata
Averaging 12 to 18 inches tall, these bad boys are virtually indestructible. Seriously, this is the Bruce Willis of plants. Their thin, vertical spears bear a sharper edge, giving it the nickname ‘mother-in-law’s tongue’. And just like your mother-in-law, you don’t have to give it too much attention. Aim to water you Sansevieria Laurentii every three to six weeks as they store water in their spear-like leaves. They do really well in almost any light condition, so whether you’re in a corner office with sprawling views and sunlight or grinding away in a row of desks, they'll do great in your workspace. The best part? Propagating them is easy-peasy, so you're just a few steps away from the indoor jungle you’ve always dreamed of.
Tips: Allow soil to dry between watering.
Safe for Pets? No
- Each shipment comes in our specially designed shipping containers to ensure safety in transit. Packages typically arrive within five business days.
- Each plant comes with its own unique care card to help you learn about your new plant as well as set you on the right foot for the specific care needs.
- We guarantee the quality of all plants and pots during shipping. If your plant or pot is critically damaged upon arrival we will replace each item free of charge or offer a full or partial refund.