- Care: Easy
- Light: Low to Indirect Sunlight
- Water: Every 2-3 weeks, let soil dry out between watering
- Temperature: Adapts well to both warm and cooler conditions
- Total Height: 4”- 6”
- Total Width: 6”- 8”
- Origin: South America & Central America
- Botanical Name: Monstera adasonii
Found in tropical areas of South and Central America, the Monstera Adasonii is known for its unique heart shaped leaves with swiss cheese like holes. This plant is commonly known as the Swiss Cheese Vine and is part of the Philodendron family. These plants are well suited to the indoor environment and will grow quite quickly as they are a vining plant.
Tips: If you use a trellis, you can get your Monstera Adasonii to grow upwards!
Safe for Pets? NO
- Each shipment comes in our specially designed shipping containers to ensure safety in transit. Packages typically arrive within five business days.
- Each plant comes with its own unique care card to help you learn about your new plant as well as set you on the right foot for the specific care needs.
- We guarantee the quality of all plants and pots during shipping. If your plant or pot is critically damaged upon arrival we will replace each item free of charge or offer a full or partial refund.