Gold Dust Croton
- Care: Easy
Light: Indirect sunlight to low light, Dracaena's prefer to be in artificially lit areas
Water: Twice a month
- Temperature: Avoid cold drafts
- Total Height: 14" - 20”
- Total Width: 4" - 6”
- Origin: Southeast Asia
- Botanical Name: Codiaeum variegatum
The Gold Dust Croton is known and loved for its bright and beautiful foliage. Its green leaves appear to have been dusted by gold, hence its name. It is a slow grower and does well when grouped together. This plant grows to about three feet high, making it easy to add to any space!
These plants do prefer a brighter light and can even be used outside on a front porch or back deck during warmer months. If you are going to choose to keep this plant outdoors, make sure to bring it indoors on cold/freezing nights during the winter.
Tips: Make sure to soak the soil when you water this plant. It does store quite a lot of water within itself and therefore needs a hefty drink when watered!
Safe for Pets? No
- Each shipment comes in our specially designed shipping containers to ensure safety in transit. Packages typically arrive within five business days.
- Each plant comes with its own unique care card to help you learn about your new plant as well as set you on the right foot for the specific care needs.
- We guarantee the quality of all plants and pots during shipping. If your plant or pot is critically damaged upon arrival we will replace each item free of charge or offer a full or partial refund.