- Light: Does well under any light condition
- Water: Water every 2 - 3 weeks, wait for soil to dry completely between watering
- Temperature: Keep away from cold drafts
- Total Height: 2” - 4”
- Total Width: 3.5”
- Origin: South Africa
- Botanical Name: Haworthiopsis attenuata
Native to South Africa, these hardy succulents can survive in almost any indoor environment. They don't like direct sunlight, nor do they like dark closets, but anything in between will keep these guys happy. As your plant grows, you will see new fronds grow from the interior of the plant and you may even see some small "pups" develop around the surface of the soil. These pups can be carefully separated and replaced in new pots as completely new plants! Because the root system is relatively shallow, there won't be an immediate need to repot your plant as it grows, just make sure to trim any fronds that look gray or brown near the bottom as this is a normal part of growth.
Tips: Under-watering this plant is better as over-watering can cause root rot. Brown or gray tips can mean you that there is too much bright light or you need to water your plant.
Safe for Pets? Yes
- Each shipment comes in our specially designed shipping containers to ensure safety in transit. Packages typically arrive within five business days.
- Each plant comes with its own unique care card to help you learn about your new plant as well as set you on the right foot for the specific care needs.
- We guarantee the quality of all plants and pots during shipping. If your plant or pot is critically damaged upon arrival we will replace each item free of charge or offer a full or partial refund.