Naked Calathea Ornata
- Care: Medium to Difficult
- Light: High light is best, indirect sunlight is okay as well
- Water: Every 1-2 weeks, keep soil relatively damp
- Temperature: Adapts well to both warm and cooler conditions
- Total Height: 7”- 9”
- Total Width: 4”- 5”
- Origin: South America
- Botanical Name: Calathea ornata
Found in tropical areas of South America as well as Thailand, the Calathea Ornata is known for its unique pink pinstripes that run against vibrant, dark green leaves. It almost doesn't look real! These plants are well suited to the indoor environment but it should be noted that they do require a bit more care with water and moisture. To mimic the humidity of its natural habitat, make sure to keep the soil moist and give the leaves a generous misting weekly.
Tips: If placed in bright, indirect sunlight, the leaves will rotate in accordance with sun as it travels across the sky on a sunny day!
Safe for Pets? YES
- Each shipment comes in our specially designed shipping containers to ensure safety in transit. Packages typically arrive within five business days.
- Each plant comes with its own unique care card to help you learn about your new plant as well as set you on the right foot for the specific care needs.
- We guarantee the quality of all plants and pots during shipping. If your plant or pot is critically damaged upon arrival we will replace each item free of charge or offer a full or partial refund.