- Care: Medium
- Light: Indirect light, bright room
- Water: Every 2-3 weeks, let soil dry between watering
- Temperature: Adapts well to both warm and cooler conditions
- Total Height: 8”- 12”
- Total Width: 4”- 5”
- Origin: South America
- Botanical Name: Rhaphidophora tetrasperma
Native to Southeast Asia (Thailand and Malaysia) the Monstera Ginny is not related to the traditional Monstera Plant. Part the Araceae family, the Monstera Ginny is a climbing vine that is used to not much direct sunlight and environments with high humidity. Make sure to give this plant a good watering every 2-3 weeks and spray the leaves a couple of times a week to keep it happy.
Tips: This plant is a climbing vine, using a small stake made of bamboo or balsa wood will help it grow vertically!
Safe for Pets? NO
- Each shipment comes in our specially designed shipping containers to ensure safety in transit. Packages typically arrive within five business days.
- Each plant comes with its own unique care card to help you learn about your new plant as well as set you on the right foot for the specific care needs.
- We guarantee the quality of all plants and pots during shipping. If your plant or pot is critically damaged upon arrival we will replace each item free of charge or offer a full or partial refund.