Naked Black Coral Sansevieria
- Care: Easy
Light: Happy in any indoor light condition
Water: Every 1 - 2 months, allow soil to completely dry between watering. Over-watering can cause root rot.
- Temperature: Avoid cold drafts
- Total Height: 12” - 18”
- Total Width: 4” - 5”
- Origin: Western Africa
- Botanical Name: Sansevieria trifasciata
Originating from drought-prone areas of Africa and Southern Asia, these striking dark green and striped, spear-like plants grow to be 12 to 18 inches tall. Snake Plants are darn near impossible to kill due to the harsh, variable environments they evolved in - seriously, try it, we DARE you. You can literally leave this plant alone for months in a closet and they will still look lush and green!
Fun fact, because they store water in their sturdy spears, they are technically considered succulents. Sansevierias also happen to be some of the best oxygen producing indoor plants, helping filter out airborne toxins and providing clean air for your workspace.
Tips: Brown leaves can mean a problem with over watering. If taken care of to promote growth, these plants can grow to be multiple feet high.
Safe for Pets? No
- Each shipment comes in our specially designed shipping containers to ensure safety in transit. Packages typically arrive within five business days.
- Each plant comes with its own unique care card to help you learn about your new plant as well as set you on the right foot for the specific care needs.
- We guarantee the quality of all plants and pots during shipping. If your plant or pot is critically damaged upon arrival we will replace each item free of charge or offer a full or partial refund.