- Care: Medium
Light: Indirect sunlight to low light, Dracaena's prefer to be in artificially lit areas
Water: Once every two weeks
- Temperature: Avoid cold drafts
- Total Height: 5" - 10”
- Total Width: 6" - 8”
- Origin: Africa
- Botanical Name: Ficus elastica
Rubber plants can be found throughout tropical areas of Southeast Asia. While these amazing plants do flower in the wild, it is difficult to get them to do so indoors unless they have near perfect conditions of light and humidity. They don't need more than a bright, naturally lit room to thrive and they love growing new leaves throughout the year.
Try to remember to wipe down the broad leaves from time to time as they can collect dust. Spraying the plant can also help to emulate humidity which these plants absolutely love!
Tips: The new leaves start out as bright red heads that slowly unfurl to reveal a lush, deep dark green leaf. Make sure to provide decent natural sun to encourage new leaf development.
Safe for Pets? YES!
- Each shipment comes in our specially designed shipping containers to ensure safety in transit. Packages typically arrive within five business days.
- Each plant comes with its own unique care card to help you learn about your new plant as well as set you on the right foot for the specific care needs.
- We guarantee the quality of all plants and pots during shipping. If your plant or pot is critically damaged upon arrival we will replace each item free of charge or offer a full or partial refund.