- Care: Easy
- Light: Happy under any light condition, direct sunlight can help promote growth
- Water: Every 2 - 3 Weeks
- Temperature: Avoid cold drafts
- Total Height: 3” - 6”
- Total Width: 6” - 8”
- Origin: Western Africa
- Botanical Name: Philodendron hederaceum
Native to regions of Central America and the Caribbean, the Philodendron Brasil grows beautiful long vines with with wide, glossy green and lime variegated leaves. Similar to the Pothos Vine that we also carry, the Philodendron Brasil only needs water once every 2-3 weeks and will tell you when it is thirsty by drooping its vines and looking slightly dehydrated (don't worry, these plants are SUPER forgiving). You may also find that this is one of the fastest growing plants you can find as it can double in size within a matter of a few months. As the vines grow, you can trim them and use the clippings to propagate new plants. If you are looking for a tropical feel to your interior space and like the look of a trailing vine with unique coloring, then this is the plant for you!
Tips: If the plant starts to droop and look deflated, add about one cup of water, the vines will sprout back up within eight hours.
Safe for Pets? No
- Each shipment comes in our specially designed shipping containers to ensure safety in transit. Packages typically arrive within five business days.
- Each plant comes with its own unique care card to help you learn about your new plant as well as set you on the right foot for the specific care needs.
- We guarantee the quality of all plants and pots during shipping. If your plant or pot is critically damaged upon arrival we will replace each item free of charge or offer a full or partial refund.