- Care: Easy
Light: Happy in any indoor light condition, but will grow better with natural light
Water: Every 2 weeks on average
- Temperature: Avoid cold drafts
- Total Height: 12” - 18”
- Total Width: 4” - 5”
- Origin: Central/South America
- Botanical Name: Pachira aquatica
Coming from Central and South America, the Money Tree is a really great plant that tends to grow quite quickly under almost any condition. Make sure to water your plant once every two weeks and if you give it mild indirect natural light, it will grow very quickly from the day you receive it.
Fun fact, the bark/trunk of the plant naturally braids itself as it grows upward!
Tips: Brown leaves can mean a problem with over watering. If taken care of to promote growth, these plants can grow to be multiple feet high.
Safe for Pets? No
- Each shipment comes in our specially designed shipping containers to ensure safety in transit. Packages typically arrive within five business days.
- Each plant comes with its own unique care card to help you learn about your new plant as well as set you on the right foot for the specific care needs.
- We guarantee the quality of all plants and pots during shipping. If your plant or pot is critically damaged upon arrival we will replace each item free of charge or offer a full or partial refund.