- Care: Easy
- Light: Any indoor light is fine, more light promotes faster growth
- Water: Every 2-3 weeks or when leaves begin to droop
- Temperature: Keep away from cold drafts
- Total Height: 8” - 11”
- Total Width: 8” - 10”
- Origin: Mo'orea, French Polynesia
- Botanical Name: Epipremnum aureum
The Golden Pothos is known for its deep green color and streaks of gold on its leaves. Like any Pothos plant, it is a vine and will grow over time, although its growth pattern can be controlled through trimming and/or vertical structural support. Beyond their easy care qualities, Pothos are highly effective at filtering airborne toxins such as benzene and formaldehyde and replacing them with oxygen, thus they are great to keep around for your health!
Tips: As soon as you see the leaves begin to droop, provide some water and the leaves will straighten up in a matter of hours. If any leaves turn brown or yellow, it is okay to trim these off.
Safe for Pets? No
- Each shipment comes in our specially designed shipping containers to ensure safety in transit. Packages typically arrive within five business days.
- Each plant comes with its own unique care card to help you learn about your new plant as well as set you on the right foot for the specific care needs.
- We guarantee the quality of all plants and pots during shipping. If your plant or pot is critically damaged upon arrival we will replace each item free of charge or offer a full or partial refund.