- Care: Easy
- Light: Any indoor light is fine, not well suited for direct sunlight
- Water: Every 7-10 days or when soil is dry
- Temperature: Keep away from cold drafts
- Total Height: 5” - 7”
- Total Width: 4” - 6”
- Origin: Tropical Americas and Caribbean
- Botanical Name: Peperomia obtusifolia
The Peperomia Obtusifolia Marble (also known as the "Baby Rubber Plant") is characterized by its pale green and white, rigid leaves. These air filtering beauties are related to the black peppercorn and are one of the few plants we carry that will flower in the spring time under the right conditions! As succulents, Peperomia are easy to propagate and because they are so low maintenance, they are GREAT confidence boosters to even the palest of green thumbs out there.
Tips: As soon as you see the leaves begin to droop, provide some water and the leaves will straighten up in a matter of hours. If any leaves turn brown or yellow, it is okay to trim these off.
Safe for Pets? YES!
- Each shipment comes in our specially designed shipping containers to ensure safety in transit. Packages typically arrive within five business days.
- Each plant comes with its own unique care card to help you learn about your new plant as well as set you on the right foot for the specific care needs.
- We guarantee the quality of all plants and pots during shipping. If your plant or pot is critically damaged upon arrival we will replace each item free of charge or offer a full or partial refund.