- Care: Easy - seriously easy.
- Light: Indirect sunlight is ideal, can survive in any light condition
- Water: Once every 1-2 months, but let the soil dry out between waterings
- Temperature: Can adapt to warm and cool conditions
Total Height: 6” - 7"
- Total Width: 4” - 5”
- Origin: New Orleans
- Botanical Name: Sansevieria trifasciata 'Hanii'
- Pet-friendly: No
I am the dream plant for brown-thumbers, plant-killers or plant parents who are looking for something insanely low-maintenance. Just water me (about 1 cup) once every month or so, and I can happily thrive in low or medium light (it just means I'll grow more slowly). Like almost all Desk Plants, my ideal home will have me basking in indirect/filtered sunlight (that means enjoying the sun away from a window sill), but any office or workspace sunny or artificial light will be great!
I'm short and sweet, and I plan to stay that way. I'm the stockier version (think corgi) of my taller snake plant cousins the Sansevieria Laurentii, the Black Coral Sansevieria, and the Sansevieria Cylindrica. I'll grow to be about 6 inches tall and my new growth (called pups!) will pop-up beside me. I was discovered in New Orleans and my leaves have many variations of green.
I also come with a care card and if you ever need help, we're here!
Sansevieria Hanhii has a rating of 4.6 stars based on 8 reviews.